Travelocity Business evolved from three industry leaders – Sabre Holdings™, Travelocity® and GetThere®. It’s from this history that Travelocity Business has developed the greatest combination of customer service and advanced technology in the corporate travel industry. That’s why a majority of the Fortune 200 and BTN 100 use the same technology that powers Travelocity Business.
- Founded in 2003 leveraging the corporate travel leadership, technology expertise and scale of Travelocity, GetThere and Sabre
- Only full-service corporate travel agency that built and owns all of its end-to-end ticketing and fulfillment technologies, allowing for improved efficiencies and savings to be passed back to its customers
- Recognized by Business Travel News from 2007-2009 as one of the largest travel management companies in the U.S.
- Customer service centers that operate at a 92 percent touchless fulfillment rate as a result of automating routine aspects of the travel booking process
- Proven success working with many corporations in various industries, including companies that have complex managed travel programs like American Medical Association, CACI, Computer Associates, Extreme Networks, Lockheed Martin, McKesson, Qualcomm and Wellpoint
- Ability to negotiate significant travel savings for companies by leveraging the buying power of millions of Travelocity members
- Established a consulting services practice in 2006 that helps customers get the most value out of their supplier relationships
- Expanded our reach to more than 80 countries in 2008 by partnering with RADIUS